Health Issues Health Issues

nice try.

Your rhythm is good, but where the drop, or a wobble, or even a synth driven bassline?

LiberalShimmering responds:

The first drop is at 1:09. That's where the wobble first makes its appearance.

The second drop is at 4:11.

Responsibility Sucks Responsibility Sucks

Dude, your incredible.

I love the bass, that really desirable growly square/saw sound. I really wish I could replicate that. Awesome transitions as well.

Anyway, you've definately made my night, thanks for keeping gabber alive in this cesspool.

Take it easy!

SF - Terror Of My Speedcore SF - Terror Of My Speedcore

Just a question?

What did you do to remake it? it sounds like you just split this section from the original track and mastered it slightly better and upped the bpm.

If you did more than just that I'd like to know. Tell me.

If this is an original remake and not what I believe it to be, good for you.

SubtleForces responds:

Tis a remake, look at the link in the description for a vid ^^ :D

Living (Early Morning Mix) Living (Early Morning Mix)

You Know

I just can't stop smiling, congratulations you've made something happy that didn't make me want to kill it with a shovel.

Chaoticstyle responds:

YAY THATS ALL I EVER WANTED IN LIFE! lol

Rave is My Drug Rave is My Drug

not bad

NEEDS MOAR KICK FOR HARDCORE! no seriously, it has a really lame assed kick. you need like an overdriven square kick. other than that your getting better, the U R weird m8 sample is cool. it kinda seemed a little disjointed though... NEEDS MOAR SAMPLING TOO! that is all.

EEEEEEEEEX-> THE MOAR YOU KNOW!

Bounce (400 ^ bpm Mix) Bounce (400 ^ bpm Mix)

you actually went there, lulz......

MOAR PLOX!, no seriously do it.... and listen to my stuff, i'll send you samples soon.

Chaoticstyle responds:

ROFL dude. listen to the new stuff like Bounce and Rave is my drug.

[Dj - Daemi] Panic [Dj - Daemi] Panic

I'm Impressed.

It's really good to see people post Hardcore/gabber on NG, it never gets respect here when it should. Reminds me a little bit of old neophyte and korsakoff. Keep it up!

Vacant Frontier Vacant Frontier

I wouldn't call it gabber, but it's not bad

I wouldn't really call this gabber, it sounds more like hard house to me, nothing wrong with that. Is this 140-150bpm? Gabber has a kick that is loud and distorted, yes but often has speeds in excess of 175, often maxing out at 220, before it starts turning into speed/terror/splittercore. Anyway, keep it up.

Phantom Cigarette--_--goa Phantom Cigarette--_--goa

Great Song

It's great to see goa on NG, as well as a datura reference, which by far is rare as well. it's incredibly lethal, grows in my yard, and amazing to look at (the stramonium). By the way, keep up the good work.